Bees Wax Wrap - Large
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ditch plastic cling wrap and prevent food wastage with Little Bumble beeswax food wraps. Imagine if cut avocados stayed fresh for up to 2 weeks, cucumbers 3 weeks or celery 5 weeks! Well they can in Little Bumble Wraps! Save time, money and the planet with our premium wraps made with love in Gippsland Victoria, from our Hive Quarters to your homes. Proudly certified Australian made and mentioned by Choice as food wrap stars.
Large Beeswax Wrap 35x35cm ideal for:
- Larger vegetables like lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and pumpkin
- Making larger pouches for beans, peas, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach
- Covering dinner plates or smaller-mid size casserole dishes
- Cheese blocks up to 1kg
- Wrapping large salad rolls and 2 sandwiches together
Check out this awesome value pack with a Large Beeswax Wrap:
- Big Starter Pack (Mid- Sized Set) - 3 wraps ideal for lunches, herbs, cheeses and larger food items.
It’s as easy as wrap, rinse and repeat! Please see our use and care section here.
All Natural Ingredients - pure 100% cotton is coated in our unique, all natural formula of Australian beeswax, natural tree resin, coconut oil and Australian jojoba oil.
Food Safe - Our wraps are completely food safe and are also naturally anti-microbial, keeping your food fresher for longer.
Renewable & Compostable – Wraps last up to 12 months, depending on use and care, with most households finding they work beeautifully for years! Renewable with our easy ‘no grate’ DIY Wax Blend, or compostable at the end of its lifespan.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging - Our recyclable, minimal, plastic free packaging is FSC certified, CO2 neutral and is made from at least 70% recycled paper.