Bees Wax Wrap - Medium
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ditch plastic cling wrap and prevent food wastage with Little Bumble beeswax food wraps. Imagine if cut avocados stayed fresh for up to 2 weeks, cucumbers 3 weeks or celery 5 weeks! Well they can in Little Bumble Wraps! Save time, money and the planet with our premium wraps made with love in Gippsland Victoria, from our Hive Quarters to your homes. Proudly certified Australian made and mentioned by Choice as food wrap stars.
Medium Beeswax Wrap 30x30cm ideal for:
- Sandwiches and lunch wraps
- Mid sized vegetables such as small broccoli, 1/4 cabbage, multiple cucumbers, small cut pumpkin, half pineapple, turnips, small amounts of herbs or leafy greens
- Pouches for beans, peas, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach
- Covering larger bowls like mixing bowls or small side plates/kids plates
- Cheese blocks up to 500g
Check out this awesome value pack with a Medium Beeswax Wrap:
- Big Starter Pack (Mid- Sized Set) - 3 reusable beeswax food wraps ideal for lunches, herbs, cheeses and pouches for spinach
It’s as easy as wrap, rinse and repeat! Please see our use and care section here.
All Natural Ingredients - pure 100% cotton is coated in our unique, all natural formula of Australian beeswax, natural tree resin, coconut oil and Australian jojoba oil.
Food Safe - Our wraps are completely food safe and are also naturally anti-microbial, keeping your food fresher for longer.
Renewable & Compostable – Wraps last up to 12 months, depending on use and care, with most households finding they work beeautifully for years! Renewable with our easy ‘no grate’ DIY Wax Blend, or compostable at the end of its lifespan.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging - Our recyclable, minimal, plastic free packaging is FSC certified, CO2 neutral and is made from at least 70% recycled paper.