Bees Wax Wrap - Small
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ditch plastic cling wrap and prevent food wastage with Little Bumble beeswax food wraps. Imagine if cut avocados stayed fresh for up to 2 weeks, cucumbers 3 weeks or celery 5 weeks! Well they can in Little Bumble Wraps! Save time, money and the planet with our premium wraps made with love in Gippsland Victoria, from our Hive Quarters to your homes. Proudly certified Australian made and mentioned by Choice as food wrap stars.
Small Beeswax Wrap 25x25cm ideal for:
- Small 250g cheese blocks or cheese slices
- Wrapping dinner rolls or small sandwiches
- Wrapping asparagus, eggplant, fennel and small cucumbers
- Covering bowls (standard bowl size)
- Wrapping muffins, biscuits or cakes in lunchboxes
Check out these awesome value packs with a Small Beeswax Wrap:
- Little Starter Pack (Intro Set) - 3 reusable beeswax food wraps ideal for avocado, cucumber, half lemons & small bowls
- Big Starter Pack (Mid- Sized Set) - 3 reusable beeswax food wraps ideal for lunches, herbs, cheeses and pouches for spinach
It’s as easy as wrap, rinse and repeat! Please see our use and care section here.
All Natural Ingredients - pure 100% cotton is coated in our unique, all natural formula of Australian beeswax, natural tree resin, coconut oil and Australian jojoba oil.
Food Safe - Our wraps are completely food safe and are also naturally anti-microbial, keeping your food fresher for longer.
Renewable & Compostable – Wraps last up to 12 months, depending on use and care, with most households finding they work beeautifully for years! Renewable with our easy ‘no grate’ DIY Wax Blend,or compostable at the end of its lifespan.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging - Our recyclable, minimal, plastic free packaging is FSC certified, CO2 neutral and is made from at least 70% recycled paper.