GINORMOUS DINOSAUR YARD SPRINKLER!
A pre-historic hysterical way to beat the heat That rusty ol’ sprinkler you’ve had in your shed since the mesozoic era is a relic, man. Ditch the fossil and let the kids run through the water coming from this Ginormous 6-foot tall T-Rex’s snout instead! It’s the missing piece to that epic birthday, pool party, BBQ, or family reunion you’ve been planning (or dreading).
We made it super-simple to use, too. Just inflate it, and connect a standard garden hose. Turn on the water and voila! …water sprays out of this dino’s snout in a pterrific conical pattern.
The inflatable design also means that it’s lightweight, easy to move, and deflates for compact storage in the off-season.
- Over 6 feet tall!
- Sprays water out of it’s snout
- Connects to any standard garden hose just inflate it, then turn the water on
- Air valve features a wide-mouth cap for fast deflation
- Great for birthday parties, heat waves, poolside entertainment, and more!
- Easy to wipe down, inflate/deflate, and store